This crazy mix of lime, mint, cilantro, and pineapple is quite satisfying!
Box of Betty Crocker white cake mix
2 egg whites
1tbl of canola oil (because the recipe called for 3 egg whites and I only had 2)
1/3cu of all natural Sierra Mist
6-8 squirts of lime juice (plastic green bottle shaped like a lime)
about 1 tsp of mint extract
3 shakes of crushed mint flakes
1tbl of Bacardi Select Mojito beverage
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a whisk
2. Pour into cupcake wrappers and add an extra squirt of lime juice in each cup.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes
4. Allow the cupcakes to cool for at least 20 minutes before adding glaze
1cu confectioners sugar
3tbl coconut milk
1tbl finely chopped cilantro
2-3 squirts of lime juice
5. Stir ingredients together in a bowl until even consistency
6. Use 1tsp of glaze per cupcake
7. Top with chopped pineapple and enjoy!
*Pts+ calculation is based on 18 cupcakes.
*For a milder variation, leave out the cilantro and pineapple.