Saturday, March 26, 2011

To cheese or not to cheese? That was the question alright.

After much thought and some reading, I decided to cut out all of the cheese and most of the dairy from my diet. Among other benefits, cutting dairy helps to relieve allergy and arthritis symptoms. Read more here

I was hesitant to take the plunge at first, but somehow it finally clicked. Maybe it was the five (yes, FIVE) bags of shredded cheese purchased during a routine grocery run that convinced me that I had a problem. Whatever the case, cheese and I broke up about two weeks ago. I couldn't be happier about the decision. The cheeseless life has wined, dined, and wooed me by releasing the flavor in food that I once suffocated with cheese.



*Let me know if you want to know how I made my yummy mango salsa and cheeseless pizza.


I'm in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment