Monday, September 19, 2011

One blog at a time.


I suck at blogging. Inconsistency kills a blog, and well, I just keep going as in pursuit of perpetual inconsistency. So I've decided that a lesson in discipline would be for me to blog...habitually, a la Julia&Julia. It would make sense for me to blog through a cookbook, but frankly, that's too much commitment for me.

Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

Therefore, I have decided to blog about a tv show. A once a week obligation that involves lazily sitting at my laptop after watching a beloved tv program on said couch with said lazyness pretty much sounds like a good time. In the spirit of the Sheen roast, winning? Oh yes. I think so.

It just so happens that Season 12 premiere of The Biggest Loser airs tomorrow. Coincidence? I think not. It's funny because as much as I LOVE The Biggest Loser, I tend to dislike it. This will be a good discipline for me because I'll have to work through those feelings versus dissing (do people even say that anymore? lol) the show for a couple of weeks. I shall blog through the good, the bad, and the skinny as I forge ahead in my own weight loss efforts. Sounds like a plan. It would be great to have some company so feel free to stop by anytime..and when you're done, you may want to check out the real deal, http://www.phillyburbs.com/blogs/pop_culture_blog/biggest_loser/ .

Let her know that I sent ya.

Ok, don't let her know that I sent ya. She won't know me. It just sounded like the right thing to say. lol

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment