Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Foods I never knew I loved (until now, of course).

Photo from www.mymelange.net

1. Chocolate covered bananas (almost makes me forget my love of ice cream)
2. Coconut milk chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (two words: PORTION CONTROL)
3. Roasted mushrooms (Mmmmm.....)
4. Peanuts for breakfast (A small portion w/fresh fruit and coffee = ENERGY!)
5. Thin crust, CHEESELESS, veggie pizza (Don't knock it until you've tried it my friend. Love it.)
6. Hard taco shells (a low-er gluten wonder)
7. Coconut milk (add tea, honey, and ENJOY!)
8. Unanimous Decision (Veggie taco from Moe's. You have no idea what you are missing! I definitely don't miss meat on this taco.)
9. Lettuce and spinach blend for salads (A little extra fiber + a little extra hydration = winning!)
10. Shredded coconut (Oh where have you been all my life! 1 tsp = 0 pts sweet pick-me-up)

Moral of the story: Explore foods. Make it an adventure to try healthier foods. You may find that some are much tastier than you think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment